Why We Evaluate
Our Commitment to Cosmetic Safety
- The safety of the people who use our products and the environment that we all live is P&G Beauty & Grooming’s top prioirty. Our scientists carefully and thoroughly evaluate the safety of every product before it is made available to consumers.
- P&G Beauty & Grooming product safety standards are the same in every country where we market our products.
- All ingredients are thoroughly evaluated for safety prior to marketing. In situations where there is reasonable scientific evidence that the potential use of an ingredient in a particular product could be unsafe for people or the environment, or where we believe there is significant scientific uncertainty about its safety, we do not proceed with that use.
- P&G Beauty & Grooming not only meets, but often exceeds all legal requirements around the world.
- P&G reviews all acquired brands and businesses to ensure they meet our safety principles. Additionally, an inventory of ingredients and a system of product and ingredient specifications ensure compliance with any product safety decisions.
- P&G Beauty & Grooming abides by all principles of our industry's Consumer Product Commitment Code.
Learn more about our committment to: